Home           About Us           Why Adopt?           Why Ethiopia?           Noonday Collection           Contact Us

4.26.2010

Life Lately

We don't have much adoption news (we're still waiting to get our home study approved), but we have kept busy this spring! Here are some snapshots of what we've been up to...

I've been coaching track, which has been taking up an insane amount of time! I enjoy it and love working with the kids, but it means that most days I'm gone for at least 12-14 hours. Staying on top of cooking and cleaning has been a challenge... good thing Don doesn't mind having cereal for dinner!



Don loves fly fishing and has enjoyed getting out into various rivers this spring. He was just recently in Michigan fishing the Muskegon river. He caught this pretty little trout (Did I just say "pretty" to describe a fish? Don has been wearing off on me!). And, he caught a nice steelhead.





Aside from that, Don's been plugging away at a book on the atonement, and he's been leading our small group in a study from Luke. 



 
We don't know how much longer it will be just the two of us, so we're also trying to soak in some great date nights, bike rides, and spontaneous dessert/coffee trips. 

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi Sara and Don,
I'm glad I could figure out how to
leave a comment! I think enjoying
where we are in life is exactly what God intends for us.
Love you, Mom

Corrie and Phil said...

Can you enjoy some date nights for us as well? Sounds GREAT!

Can't wait to see you in less than two weeks!

Ashley said...

I loved reading this! Please update every single day. Thank you. :)