Home           About Us           Why Adopt?           Why Ethiopia?           Noonday Collection           Contact Us

2.23.2012

And So It Continues

I think it was providential that our last post addressed the "why?" of all of the delays because we ran right up against it again this past week. 


To explain it briefly:


We were submitted to court almost 3 weeks ago.
We were told to expect our court date in 2 weeks.
Courts closed.
Courts re-opened.
The other families submitted along with us got their court dates.
They leave in 3 weeks.
We did not get a court date.
No one knows why.
We are still waiting.
Our boys are still waiting. 
We're sad.


And we still trust in the sovereign and good hand of God. 

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm so sorry. How frustrating for you guys.

I hope you are just a week behind...or less!

Rick and Cindy said...

I am sad also. "The Lord is good. A stronghold in the day of trouble. And He knows those who take refuge in Him." Love and Prayers, Cindy

Rochelle said...

You know how I feel about this already but I just have to throw in here a big sad face ::::(((( and a BOOOOOO!!!

*sigh* so heartbroken for you!

God is still on the throne and he is good & faithful. {{{hugs}}}

Corrie and Phil said...

GOOD GRIEF! It makes me want to scream, so I can't even begin to imagine what it makes you want to do. Still praying.

Thinking of you daily!